We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer that will work with our development team on researching and documenting bugs in our casino games. Candidates should have deep experience in testing browser-based HTML5 applications.If you are passionate about automating and improving processes, like working in an innovative and creative-driven team, you are on the right path for this position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead the research and documenting of bugs in our casino games
- Develop and implement manual and automated testing practices required by each jurisdictions and regulatory bodies in the gambling industry
- Work closely with Game Producers, Game Designers, Front-end game developers, and QA to develop and implement manual and automated testing practices
- Execute test cases for regression and functional testing
- Reviewing pull request builds to ensure issues are resolved
- Update current test scripts as demanded
- Perform other tasks as required
Must have skills:
- Experience with VCS.
- Highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines
- Strong, proactive problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience working with project tracking tools such as JIRA
- Strong communication skills
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with Cocos Creator, React or Vue Knowledge is a great plus.
- Familiarity with version control (Git)
- Online games testing knowledge, specifically HTML5 or browser-based games
- Keen to learn and demonstrate ability
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of online game developments/standards
Here you will find:
- A cool office environment with an innovative and creative-driven team
- Great variety of project
- Competitive salary